2019-20 Recommended County Budget
The Administrative Office has completed the 2019-20 Recommended County Budget. The budget document has been filed with the Chief Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, and is available for review by the public.
The Board of Supervisors is scheduled to begin hearings on the Final Budget at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, June 10, 2019, and Special Districts budgets no earlier than 1:00 p.m. on Monday, June 10, 2019. Budget hearings are scheduled to conclude Friday, June 14, 2019; however, hearings may conclude prior to June 14, 2019. It is anticipated that the 2019-20 Final Budget will be adopted by the Board of Supervisors at the close of budget hearings.
The proposed budget for each department is available for review by selecting the appropriate department through the “Departmental Detail” link listed below. The entire Recommended County Budget, as well as Special Revenue and Special Districts proposed budgets are also available.
- 2016-2017 Department Detail
- 2016-17 Recommended Proposed County Budget
- 2016-17 Special Districts Proposed Budget - Road Maintenance
- 2016-17 Special Districts Proposed Budget - Water Sewer
- 2016-17 Special Revenue Funds Proposed Budget
- Analysis of Revenue by Source
- Budget Charts and Graphs
- CAO Budget Overview Comments
- County Organizational Chart
- Departmental Organizational Charts
- Summary of County Budget Requirements