Our pets cannot believe there is only one week to appreciate them
How and why should you appreciate your pets? Let us offer some ways in which we appreciate our pets:
- Appreciation means Love!
- Appreciation means Understanding
- Appreciation means paying attention to your pets
- Appreciation means you should do something special for your pets.
What could that be?
- Offering a delicious treat.
- Taking them for an extra long walk.
- Tossing a ball.
- Rubbing your kitty’s belly.
- Giving your reptiles an additional helping of grubs.
You know what your pet loves — give them more of it!
Why should you appreciate your pets?
- They love you unconditionally
- They are cute
- They relax you
- They rock
- They’re smart
What can you do this week — and every day of the year — to appreciate your pet and thank them for just being them? The holiday was created in 1981 by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
Madera Animal Services Mission
Madera County Animal Services is a county agency whose purpose is to provide humane and professional solutions for animal related problems, to encourage responsible behaviors, and to create a safer environment for people and animals to co-exist.
Through the collaborative and sustainable partnerships, we strive to improve the lives of the animals in our care through the community outreach and education, providing veterinary treatment and preventative care for animals in our shelter. Reuniting lost pets with their families and ensuring positive outcomes through adoption, rescue, or foster programs.
Check us out on Facebook at: Madera Animal Shelter