- Assessment is a thorough analysis of the history and current status of the individual’s mental, emotional, and behavioral concerns. Pertinent cultural issues and history are also identified. The assessment is used to determine what mental health services are needed.
- Individual, family, and group counseling/therapy are provided to persons who would benefit.
- Case management helps consumers find and connect with resources to solve and alleviate everyday living problems.
- Intensive case management helps individuals stabilize and improve their ability to function and prevent possible hospitalization.
- Psychiatric services evaluate and monitor individuals who need and are willing to take psychotropic medication.
- Dual Diagnosis treatment is provided for individuals who have both a mental health and a substance related diagnosis.
For Adult Services
- Madera: Madera County Behavioral Health Services, 209 E. 7th Street, Madera, CA (559) 673-3508
- Chowchilla: Chowchilla Recovery Center, 215 S. 4th Street, Chowchilla CA (559) 665-2947
- Oakhurst: Oakhurst Counseling Center, 49774 Road 426, Suite D, Oakhurst CA (559) 683-4809
Intensive treatment and prevention services are also available through the Mental Health Services Act funding. These include peer/family member support services available through Hope House in Madera and the Mountain Wellness Center in Oakhurst.
For Wellness and Recovery Centers
- Hope House 117 North R Street Suite 102, Madera CA (559) 664-9021
- Mountain Wellness Center, 49774 Road 426, Suite B, Oakhurst CA 93644 (559) 676-5691