Screening and Referrals:
Services may be accessed by call the Mental Health Plan (MHP) at one of the numbers listed below. Callers will speak to a licensed mental health clinician who will provide a referral to the most appropriate program and/or services.
Madera County: 559.673.3508
Toll Free: 888.275.9779
- Assessment is a thorough analysis of the history and current status of an individual's mental, emotional, and behavioral concerns. Cultural issues and history are also identified. The assessment is used to determine what mental health services are needed.
- Individual, family, and group counseling/therapy are provided to persons who would benefit.
- Psychiatric services evaluate and monitor individuals who need and are willing to take psychotropic medication.
- Dual Diagnosis groups are available for adolescents who have both a mental and substance related diagnosis.
- Case Management services are offered to help families and individuals connect with community resources.
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) are available for children/youth up to age 21 who are full scope Medi-Cal beneficiaries. TBS is one-on-one therapeutic contact between a mental health provider and a beneficiary for a specified brief period designed to maintain the child's or youth's residential placement and prevent psychiatric hospitalization by resolving target behaviors and achieving short-term goals. Click here to see English Form or Click here to see Spanish Formwhat the TBS Participation Requirements are.
- Juvenile Justice Programs provide individual, group and family counseling for