Fee is $50.00- Public; $55.00 Confidential
- Cash, Debit/Credit (add'l fee)
- Government issued photo ID is required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Marriage licenses are issued from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
- The license may be used in any county within the State of California.
- If divorced within the last 6 months, copy of dissolution/decree will be required.
Please complete the below application and submit in-person to purchase you marriage license.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Name Equality Act of 2007 (AB 102 Ch 567, Statues of 2007) All issued marriage licenses include the new middle and last names to be taken by either party after the marriage has occurred. It is the responsibility of the parties to be married to understand what changes may be made when applying for the marriage license. Please note that the new name fields may not be amended unless a clerical error has occurred; other corrections/amendments may require a court order.
Marriage Certificate Applications
Marriage certificates are available for purchase 2-3 weeks after the date of ceremony. This will depend upon when the license is received by the officiant. Certified copies may purchased by completing the application below or visiting vitalchek.com.