Fee is $50.00- Public; $55.00 Confidential
- Cash, Debit/Credit (add'l fee)
- Government issued photo ID is required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Marriage licenses are issued from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
- The license may be used in any county within the State of California.
- If divorced within the last 6 months, copy of dissolution/decree will be required.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Name Equality Act of 2007 (AB 102 Ch 567, Statues of 2007)
Marriage License Applications
Civil Ceremonies are performed by appointment on site in the County Clerks Office. A marriage license must be purchased at least one business day prior to a scheduled ceremony. Same-day/Walk-in ceremonies cannot be accommodated.