To report other types of fraud committed in Madera County such as In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) or Medi-Cal Fraud, see the following reporting resources.
- CA Provider Fraud and Elder Abuse complaint line: 1-800-722-0432
- Report Medi-Cal fraud (administered by the California Department of Health Services), Medi-Cal Beneficiary Fraud, and Abuse at: 1-800-822-6222
- In Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Fraud Hotline: 1-888-717-8302
- The Social Security Administration (SSA), Office of the Inspector General (OIG) Fraud Hotline provides an avenue for reporting fraud, waste, and abuse within SSA's programs and operations, including SSI (Supplemental Security Income) and Social Security Disability Insurance Fraud. Their number is 1-800-269-0271 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- For fraud or abuse in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) associated with Vendor Fraud call 1-800-424-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your assistance in helping to maintain the integrity of Madera County's assistance programs.