Madera County Library
121 North G Street
Madera, CA 93637
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Resources and Services Available:
- Books, magazines, and newspapers
- Overdrive - ebooks & audiobooks
- Audio CDs and Cassettes
- Veterans Resource Area
- DVDs and VHS
- California History Room
- Meeting Room
- Free Wireless Internet
- Public Computers with Internet access
- Inter Library Loans and System-wide Book Requests
- Tax forms
- Fax machine ($1/page)
- Printers - black & white and color ($.15 per page for B&W, $1 per page for color)
Meeting Space: Galloway Room
- Reservations are required. You may call or come in to place reservations.
- You may only reserve the room up to 3 months in advance. First Come, First Served.
- Please tell us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel. There is no penalty for cancellation.
- The capacity of the Galloway Room is 112 people. Please don’t exceed this number. We have seating only for 64.