There are two ways to pay Library fines and fees.
In person - Pay by cash, check or money order at any Library location during regular Library hours.
Online - Use your credit card or debit card to pay online through our SmartPAY system. Things you need to know:
- Library Card number and PIN are required to make a payment.
- There is no service charge, but a minimum payment of $2 is required.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are accepted. Debit cards must have a Visa or MasterCard logo. Some financial institutions may place a preauthorization hold on your bank account when you use a debit card to pay. The Library does not have any control over that hold.
- Payments will be applied to your Library account immediately.
- Credit card payments are not accepted in person or by phone.
- No refunds can be made directly to your credit/debit card.
- Payments will appear as SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY LIBRARY 559-6006285 CA on your credit card statement.
- Contact Us if you experience problems with an online payment.