|Sara Bosse, Director|
The Madera County Department of Public Health protects the health of our community by preventing disease and promoting health equity.
- Public Health Organizational Chart
- Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles
- Adolescent Health Fact Sheet
- Information on the Affordable Care Act
|CONTACT US: Email Public Health|
405 Trinity Ave.
Chowchilla, CA 93610
Open Tue before 3rd Friday of month
14215 Road 28
Madera, CA 93638
Open Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
40325 Hwy. 41
Oakhurst, CA 93644
Open Tue before 4th Friday of month
For more information visit Public Health's Facebook & Twitter pages.
The Vital Statistics Section of the Public Health Department provides the following services:
- Issues certified copies of birth and death events that have occurred in the last 12 months
- Authorizes burial permits
- Registers births and deaths
- Registers out-of-hospital births
- Acts as a liaison between the public and the State of California Office of Vital Records
- Compiles data relating to births and deaths
- Compiles data on infectious diseases reported in Madera County
- Provides statistical information upon request
- Open to the public Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-12:00 pm, & 1:00 pm-5:00 pm (Closed for lunch from 12-1 pm) Continue Reading...
Madera County Public Health Department participates in the California Immunization Registry (CAIR), a statewide computerized immunization information system. For more information, visit the following website: