Madera County schools & college offer classes online and are closed to physically attendence. Most schools have resources for studying at home available on district websites. Childcare is allowed in later stage 2 (2.5).
Due to the March 19, 2020 California Shelter-in-place order, the cancellation of all gatherings remains in effect. The Madera County Health Officer issued a Graduation Guidance suggesting alternatives to traditional graduation ceremonies.
- CDC Childcare, School & Youth Sport Reopening Planning Tools (website)
- Madera County Superintendent of Schools (all school districts except Madera Unified)
- Madera Unified School District
- Resources for learning at home
- Guidance for Administrations of US K-12 Schools and Child Care Programs
- Governor Newsom Executive Order - Schools
- State School COVID Guidance