Stay up-to-date with the latest information about COVID-19 in Madera County  Public Health COVID-19 and County Services

Business License

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Business License Forms

Sold or Moved Your Personal Property Form

Notice of Business Closure or Sale of Business

Business License Mail Address Change Form

Closed, Sold or Moved

A new application is required if there is a change of ownership or a change in business location.

If you have closed, sold or moved your business location and received an unsecured tax bill, you are responsible to notify the Tax Collector and the Assessor’s office. 

First you will need to complete the Sold or moved your personal property form and contact the Madera County Assessor's office at 559-675-7710. 

Second complete the Notice of Business Closure or Sale of Business form and submit to the Madera County Tax Collector.


Business mailing address update

If you have not moved your business location and need to update your mailing address please complete Business License Mailing Address Change form

Completed forms can be e-mailed to Or Mailed to 

Madera County Tax Collector

Attn: Business License Division

200 W 4th St. 2nd FL

Madera CA, 93637